Free 1903 Ford Model Tonneau

gunman

Free 1903 Ford Model Tonneau

Post by gunman »

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dave Rave
G'Day Mate!

Post by Dave Rave »

no, that would be spamming to get a sale.
you can't join a forum, and post a for sale
especially with the word participating

shakes head.
davd_bob
Confused

Post by davd_bob »

um,
What's the big deal about getting a 9 inch long toy car? I kinda think the same as Dave Rave.
(also shakes head)
Dave Rave
G'Day Mate!

Post by Dave Rave »

sounds like a
sign people up and get your membership enhanced
fraud

whereas, if it had been posted in a forum of free internet stuff, I might have skipped it.
apart from the total posts 1

where is everyone ?
BP6 forums have gone way quiet
davd_bob
Confused

Post by davd_bob »

"total posts 1" :shock:

I know. It kinda reminds me of a ghost town in the "out back." :roll:

In fact its been like this for several months. Ive logged in several times to less then 10 posts in 24hours. If it werent for OOH there would have been several days with zero posts. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Part of it is many devoted BP6ers are getting bored with the ever increasing limits of or beloved boards. They are changing from being vintage to just plain old. And the razzing from friends is getting harder to defend.(some friends those must be)

Things seemed to slow down ever since I joined up and there may be a relationship between my increased visibility here and the decrease in others joinging in. :screwy:

Anyone got any thoughts on the topic?
Anyone?
Is any body out there?

(time passes)

Hhmph, guess no-one cares any more. :(
Billl

Post by Billl »

davd_bob wrote:"total posts 1" :shock:

I know. It kinda reminds me of a ghost town in the "out back." :roll:

In fact its been like this for several months. Ive logged in several times to less then 10 posts in 24hours. If it werent for OOH there would have been several days with zero posts. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Part of it is many devoted BP6ers are getting bored with the ever increasing limits of or beloved boards. They are changing from being vintage to just plain old. And the razzing from friends is getting harder to defend.(some friends those must be)

Things seemed to slow down ever since I joined up and there may be a relationship between my increased visibility here and the decrease in others joinging in. :screwy:

Anyone got any thoughts on the topic?
Anyone?
Is any body out there?

(time passes)

Hhmph, guess no-one cares any more. :(
I don't spend a lot of time here anymore since SETI ended. I loved the stats page here so that's why I crunched with you guy's until the end. I haven’t found a project that interests me so I’ve just quit.

The BP6 was a great board in its day. But time makes all PC hardware irrelevant at some point. I just can’t get excited about 7 year old hardware anymore. No amount of modding is going to make it relevant, when you have processors pushing 4 gigs today.

Billl
Dave Rave
G'Day Mate!

Post by Dave Rave »

make sure you tell kuun b4 you junk your boards

and Seti is not dead, seat classic is superceded.
and the stats pages at boincsynergy are just as good as we had here
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

All taken care of :D
-Derek
Billl

Post by Billl »

Dave Rave wrote:make sure you tell kuun b4 you junk your boards

and Seti is not dead, seat classic is superceded.
and the stats pages at boincsynergy are just as good as we had here
Yeah I'll be sure to keep him in mind lol. I never said SETI was dead. Classic is done and so am I. I'm not interested in how much lipstick you put on that pig (boinc) it's still a pig! LOL

Billl
Jordan

Post by Jordan »

It's too bad such great things get phased out. Even though the BP6 has pretty much expired, its still one of the first dual CPU mobos and was great fun to play with.
The collector of the old and unwanted.
g0fvt

Post by g0fvt »

I still run a BP6 as an OpenBsd server, has been running 24/7 for a lot of years now. It would be great to have another motherboard with the same Geek value but modern. My modded VP6 is still in daily use and sadly now I find myself looking at a Dell Quad core... I guess all good things come to an end .......
davd_bob
Confused

Post by davd_bob »

"same Geek value but modern"

That says it all. Un fortunately PCs have gone the same route as the automobile. The back yard mechanic can't do nearly as much to them any more.
InactiveX
BeOS Forever

Post by InactiveX »

True, true.

My father and I have only just today been lamenting the demise of the Haynes auto manual. We went to a car boot sale and they looked so forlorn, all piled up and unwanted...
Like BP6.com? Not a member?
Then why the hell not? It's great!
-> BP6.com Membership <-
InactiveX
BeOS Forever

Post by InactiveX »

True, true.

My father and I have only just today been lamenting the demise of the Haynes auto manual. We went to a car boot sale and they looked so forlorn, all piled up and unwanted...
Like BP6.com? Not a member?
Then why the hell not? It's great!
-> BP6.com Membership <-