update on my system

vgoraz

update on my system

Post by vgoraz »

well i rebooted my computer for the first time in a long time. went around and changed some settings in the bios, am now running perfectly fine and stable at 93 mhz bus speed with 366s@502 (or whatever the bus is to get it at that speed, might be 92, all i know is its the first with a 1/3 divider).
anyways yeah i am happy running it like this as now it is over the 500mhz mark which is nice (before it was running at 466 on a 85 mhz bus). i had to up the voltage to 2.05 each to get it to run at this level but well my temps are 31, 32, and 35 degrees C according to motherboard monitor (no idea what sensor 3 is actually measuring).
going to run sandra and do a few burn ins with it to see if it can handle the load. i will let you know how it goes, might even try and push bus up to 100mhz.
vgoraz

Post by vgoraz »

2 processors, the temps are still quite low even when under a load. maybe these massive heatsinks and fans were actually worth it. i have the enormous and loud evercool 725s in here. RRledford i believe was the ones who suggested getting them. i guess they pay off.
in my next reboot i will defintely try and get the to 100 and maybe even up the voltage some more. though well i have not done any mods on this board so i do not know how stable it can get higher than this.