Help me

Luistervink

Help me

Post by Luistervink »

I an a novice to forums and find it hard to navigate in this new environment. :oops:

When I click on Back my browser brings me back to where I started "even when I click " no longer watch this topic". :?

So if I select a topic and read it I can only navigate throu previous and next. When I want to go back to the display with the different topics the only way I manage is to select an other forum go to the bottom and slecect the forum I was in.

There must be an easy way to do this. :?:

I ask because I saw a topic where someone claimed having trouble with motherboard monitor 5. He got readings of 120 degree celcius. This does happen when you select "winbond diode" instead of winbond.

So if someone can help me and him.

Luistervink.
Holland.
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

Sorry bro, I am confused as to what the problem is, maybe you could word it differently.
tomatoeboy

Post by tomatoeboy »

The "No Longer Watch this topic" button only applies if you have clicked the "Watch This Topic" button previously. Clicking this means you get an email everytime a new post is submitted on this topic. So, clicking to no longer watch a topic will just mean that you won't recieve emails anymore.

Clicking back and forward on you browser work the same as any other page. They will take you to the previous pages that you have already viewed.

To move about between topics within a forum you can either use the previous/next buttons on the interface in which case you'll just get whatever the next topic is, or you can click on the forum name and choose what topic you want from the list & click on it.

If you're trying to find a post about MBM try using the search facility on the word "Winbond", then you may be able to answer to the question you're talking about. I think I remember the one you mean