FOR SALE: ABIT VP6 RAID DUAL 1GHz PIII'S & 393Mb SD-RAM

For sale ads / Stuff wanted ads
theguru

FOR SALE: ABIT VP6 RAID DUAL 1GHz PIII'S & 393Mb SD-RAM

Post by theguru »

I am located in the uk. Board is working.

All you get is the motherboard, the two PIII's are included both with L2 cache of 256/256 and 1 256Mb stick and 1 128Mb stick.

I want £50 sterling for it and can only ship to the uk as I cannot accept payments other than a bank transfer or a cheque as doing a bank transfer from oustide of the uk will cost you £30 sterling for you to send the cash as you will know or find out.

The price includes p&p and excludes driver disks org box ata 100 cables but includes the metal plate shield thing.

interested people can telephone me or email. But I don't check email all that often as I am at my dads house atm using his internet so you can always phone me on my mobile as i dont have a landline!!!!!!! my mobile is 0781 703 9985 you may get to chat to my missus and she wont know what the heck your talking about unless i answer! when i get home later this evening. but have a chat and let her or me know you are interested so i dont have to waste my time doing an ad for it!

more info about this board at

http://www.pcscoop.com/hardware/motherb ... /index.asp

speak to you later,

lawrence.
tfasth

Post by tfasth »

I'm intrested in that package, but I live in Finland.

...and as far as I'm concerned UK is a bember of EU and the banktransfers between EU counties cost as mutch as it would cost in the homecountry. Just read all about this at my local bank.

...Sooo what would the shipping cost then??? :) :) :)

I have one question though are the P3's with 100 or 133MHz FSB???
data

Post by data »

Had you sold this mobo as of yet let me know