Bp6 Board Boxed UK (repaired by Abit)

For sale ads / Stuff wanted ads
Hunterbp6

Bp6 Board Boxed UK (repaired by Abit)

Post by Hunterbp6 »

I have a BP6 board that I had repaired for a spare. It was repaired by Abit in the UK and has never been used, it is boxed and comes with a spare Bios chip I purchased earlier I dont think there are any cables or manuals in the box but I think we all know what were doing on here :D .
Please e-mail me at Adder1@ntlworld.com with an offer, highest offer on Wednesday 23/6/4 gets the box please remember packaging costs will be added on. Any enquires on the same e-Mail address. Please make the subject line BP6 or my spam filter might delete you.

Many Thanks

HunterBP6
Dave Rave
G'Day Mate!

Post by Dave Rave »

questions ....

how did you start the repair process with Abit (UK)
which web site....

(I'd like to try one in Australia)
Hunterbp6

Post by Hunterbp6 »

I found a contact at Abit UK several years ago and made a point of keeping in touch, they have an e-mail address in the UK technical@abitcomputer.co.uk you could just try changing the .co.uk else E-mail them and see it they can help with an Australian address.
hyperspace
Board Admin

Post by hyperspace »

Hunterbp6 wrote:I found a contact at Abit UK several years ago and made a point of keeping in touch, they have an e-mail address in the UK technical@abitcomputer.co.uk you could just try changing the .co.uk else E-mail them and see it they can help with an Australian address.
Send an email to the above address, asking for the address of the Aussie Technical Support Group.
Quantum WormHole

lost in hypertime...