Powerleap Neo-S370 Adaptor - Free For A Charitable Donation

For sale ads / Stuff wanted ads
InactiveX
BeOS Forever

Powerleap Neo-S370 Adaptor - Free For A Charitable Donation

Post by InactiveX »

I have in my hands, a brand new Powerleap Neo-S370 socket adaptor, still shrink-wrapped.

It's absolutely ideal for your BP6 PIII mods. I hear they're hard to find these days.

I'd like to offer it to the first person who will donate the sum of £25 (UK) to the DEC TSUNAMI EARTHQUAKE APPEAL.

http://www.dec.org.uk/

I'm offering this to the BP6.com community, in exchange for the charitable donation of £25 (Check www.xe.com for exchange rates).

I'm doing this purely for charity. All I ask is that you send me the money, plus shipping to wherever you want, and I will donate the £25 to the cause.

I promise you I'm not going to profit from this. It will all go to the above-mentioned appeal.

Roll up! Roll up! Get a brand spanking new Neo adaptor, and give to a very worthwhile charity!

Yours,

InactiveX
Like BP6.com? Not a member?
Then why the hell not? It's great!
-> BP6.com Membership <-
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

Uhho! Someone has been double posting...

Tisk tisk... :mrgreen:
-Derek
InactiveX
BeOS Forever

Post by InactiveX »

Ack! Sorry! Had had a few wines when I posted and got mixed up.

I've deleted the other one.
Like BP6.com? Not a member?
Then why the hell not? It's great!
-> BP6.com Membership <-
davd_bob
Confused

Post by davd_bob »

Oh don't whine.
There are *almost* no bad BP6s. There are mostly bad caps.

No BP6s remaining
Athlon 2800
Sempron 2000
ViaCPU laptop with Vista.(Works great after bumping ram to 2Gig)
P-III 850@100
Billl

Re: Powerleap Neo-S370 Adaptor - Free For A Charitable Donat

Post by Billl »

InactiveX wrote:I have in my hands, a brand new Powerleap Neo-S370 socket adaptor, still shrink-wrapped.

It's absolutely ideal for your BP6 PIII mods. I hear they're hard to find these days.

I'd like to offer it to the first person who will donate the sum of £25 (UK) to the DEC TSUNAMI EARTHQUAKE APPEAL.

http://www.dec.org.uk/

I'm offering this to the BP6.com community, in exchange for the charitable donation of £25 (Check www.xe.com for exchange rates).

I'm doing this purely for charity. All I ask is that you send me the money, plus shipping to wherever you want, and I will donate the £25 to the cause.

I promise you I'm not going to profit from this. It will all go to the above-mentioned appeal.

Roll up! Roll up! Get a brand spanking new Neo adaptor, and give to a very worthwhile charity!

Yours,

InactiveX
Actually they are quite easy to find here in the states at least. But I think your heart is in the right place.

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=S370TUA&cat=CPU

Billl