FS Matching PPGA 366 ****SOLD****

For sale ads / Stuff wanted ads
Trapper

FS Matching PPGA 366 ****SOLD****

Post by Trapper »

Was going through closet and found a set of matching 366's :shock:
I havent been on the board for a few years it seems and I was supprised to see my account still active :lol:

I had bought two of these sets and when I sold my board I guess I forgot about the other set. I do remember testing both sets and both worked, so these should be in excellent working condition.

I am asking $25.00 shipped in US if out of US e-mail me and I will let you know the difference.

PayPal payment preferd but other option also.

Looks like I really need to get a dual board again :roll: I really miss the challenge of getting everything I can out of a system. But 4 kids and work have slowed things down a little for me, but I wouldnt change one day of it for anything.

Thxs Trapper
mjl@mindspring.com

Last edited by Trapper on Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Billl

Re: FS Matching PPGA 366

Post by Billl »

Trapper wrote:Was going through closet and found a set of matching 366's :shock:
I havent been on the board for a few years it seems and I was supprised to see my account still active :lol:

I had bought two of these sets and when I sold my board I guess I forgot about the other set. I do remember testing both sets and both worked, so these should be in excellent working condition.

I am asking $25.00 shipped in US if out of US e-mail me and I will let you know the difference.

PayPal payment preferd but other option also.

Looks like I really need to get a dual board again :roll: I really miss the challenge of getting everything I can out of a system. But 4 kids and work have slowed things down a little for me, but I wouldnt change one day of it for anything.

Thxs Trapper
mjl@mindspring.com

You don't mention if you were able to OC these or not? If they won't do 100 mhz stable they probably aren't worth much. If they do run stable at 100 mhz then what voltage did you have to use?

Billl
Trapper

oops double post

Post by Trapper »

:shock:
Last edited by Trapper on Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trapper

Hey Bill

Post by Trapper »

I don't remember too much about it, it has been a few years. But I do remember both set OC the same in the 500mhz range.
Sorry I don't have more information, it has just been too long for me to remember.

Trapper

PS. I will go as far to say that if someone did purchase them and they were not what they had expected, then I would refund money minus shipping.
I am not here to cheat anyone, I just hate to see stuff sit around and not get used.