Blueneko
aka Gabumon

Post by Blueneko »

Daaaa--daa-daa-daa

Video error. :D
hyperspace
Board Admin

Post by hyperspace »

Try this. Turn off your computer. Turn off the power switch on the power supply and unplug the power cord from the back of the computer. Wait at least 5 to 10 minutes and reconnect the power cord, turn on the power switch on the power supply. Turn on your computer. What happens?
Quantum WormHole

lost in hypertime...
kuun
Post-O-Matic

Post by kuun »

attempt to use a pci video card
!!! WARNING !!!
The following forums: www.bp6.com
are infected with the following VIRUS(s): Kuun.infected.all.posts.Win2K.user

The following IRC servers has been exploited: irc.bp6.com
with the Following Exploit: Kuun.lurks.using.mIRC.v5.82.exploit
Wolfram

Post by Wolfram »

p.baux, I´ve had similar symptom for some time and I recently got rid of it. The BP6 hung with a black screen on reboot, I had to power off/on to boot it again. Now it works like it should, and IIRC the only thing I changed was that I activated the standard IDE that was disabled by that time. So check if all IDE channels are activated.

There seems to be something wrong with the IDE controller settings in the BIOS (I´m using the standard RU BIOS). Right now, I have a CDROM on the secondary standard IDE that works perfectly, BUT all standard IDE entries in the BIOS say "NONE"=not installed. So Windows should´t "see" the CDROM, right? I vaguely remember IDE components working on the standard IDE controller even when it was disabled...
BP6, RU BIOS, XP SP3, ACPI, 2x366@523(1,95V), Pentalpha HS + 1x 12cm fan @5V, 768MB, Powercolor Geforce 3, RTL8139D NIC, Terratec EWS64L, Samsung M40 80GB (2,5''), LiteOn CDRW